Monday, January 19, 2015

REVIEW FOR NEW RELEASE~~~ CONSUME ME BY RYAN MICHELE

23703728



Prospect Andrew “Tug” Tugger wants two things.


One, to become a member of the Ravage Motorcycle Club, and two, Blaze, the sexy brunette whose eyes set him on fire.

Only one of those things is under his control, and he is done waiting.

It’s time to take what he wants.

Blaze has been running from her tragic past for over four years. She is finally feeling settled, after stripping her way through school and building a life in Sumner, her first safe haven. She keeps everyone at arm’s length, afraid to let anyone discover the secrets she holds within.

Tug sets out to make Blaze his, but will someone get burned in the process?

Will Blaze run again when her new world is threatened?

Or will she allow Tug to consume her? 


*Contains mature content including, sex and violence. Mature audiences only.*  



Honestly when I was reading I looked at how long my kindle said I had left and thought this is going to take forever. Little did I know , I would be speeding right through this book.

Consume me was awesome. I couldn't wait for Blaze's story and man did it pack a punch. There is a ton of action involved and a story that will bring you to your knees.

Blaze and Tug are the perfect couple. They can bring you to your knees for sure. They both have their struggle together as well as apart and that makes them so much better than if only one character struggled. Not only were the characters amazing though, the whole story was. The story-line is very well planned out and executed. I am beyond ready for Tanner to shed some light onto our Ravage crowd.








I'm a mom and a wife who works full time. I have a huge obsession with collecting paperbacks and reading. Becoming an author, wasn't exactly what I set out to do, it just happened. I needed something to help me get rid of the feeling of being 'just a mom' or 'just a wife' that was consuming me and writing became that outlet. My book(s) cover some tough issues which are hard for some readers to digest. I am grateful for every single one of you who read my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment