Thursday, January 22, 2015

REVIEW~ WANTING YOU BY RYAN MICHELE

18492842



Savannah 'Vann' Kelly knows the pain that love can bring, whether from family or a love lost. Being ripped from her home and forced to leave behind her boyfriend, has caused an ache she's unsure will ever heal. 

Five years later, Vann is back. While her day job is kept secret from most, the threat it poses throws her entire world off balance, putting her and those closest to her in danger.

Deke Sullivan’s life has been in a tailspin ever since his brother’s death. Everyone in his life has either betrayed or left him, making him who he is today. But behind his tough persona is still the man that craves the woman who left him all those years ago. One look into those blue-gray eyes sends his heart into overdrive, anger pulsating through him.

Can Deke move past the hurt? Will what became of Vann's life after she left cause greater tragedy? Can first love prevail?

**Please note. This book is for mature audiences only. It contains very sexually explicit material, including a non-consensual sexual scene.** 



Um... How to start this?

Vann is a writer with a stalker and is still in love with her high school sweetheart that she left give years ago.
Deke is the heartbroken bar owner and discharged cop that loved Vann once upon a time.

It is now time they face each other, but it may not be the best situations they find themselves in.

The book starts out with a bang. I enjoyed this book for the most part. The characters are well developed and thoroughly enjoyable. I feel that the ending was too rushed and incomplete. There are just too many questions left in the air. I am hoping that the author is looking to give the answers in a second book. Other than that I really think Ryan did a good job.









I'm a mom and a wife who works full time. I have a huge obsession with collecting paperbacks and reading. Becoming an author, wasn't exactly what I set out to do, it just happened. I needed something to help me get rid of the feeling of being 'just a mom' or 'just a wife' that was consuming me and writing became that outlet. My book(s) cover some tough issues which are hard for some readers to digest. I am grateful for every single one of you who read my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment